Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Application means software provided by the Company, downloaded by you from the Atlassian Marketplace or Trello Power-Ups or monday.com.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to DOIT-BI.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data is aggregated data about a group or category of services, features or users that should not contain Personal Information. If Usage Data contains Personal Information, it is a byproduct of our efforts to understand broader patterns and trends. It is not a concerted effort by us to examine the content of any particular user;
- Analytics Information helps us to improve our services, it can be collected or stored by third parties (e.g. Google Analytics) and can contain personal information.
Information you give us
You may provide us with information about You with your consent, for example:
- By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail;
- By contacting us via e-mail or some other medium to request service or support (e.g., Jira Service Management);
When you contact us via e-mail or for service through the Jira Service Management, we will collect your name, your email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
You may give us information for legal reasons, such as to enter into a contract with us, when You order products or services from us.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) sets a new standard for how companies use and protect data taking effect from May 2018.
DOIT-BI is committed to compliance. Key aspects are listed below.
A list Personal data items:
DOIT-BI stores the following personal data for our users.
- Full name
- First signed up
- Last seen
- Last login
- Is signed up for weekly emails
- User role (member, observer, account contact)
- For paying customers: Which plan are the subscribed to
- Company name, address, VAT number
- Task management tool that user uses
- City and country (calculated by user’s IP address location)
- Activity log: Events that indicate actions taken by user, for example creating new connector, exporting connector to Microsoft Power BI
Information we collect about you
If You visit our Website or Applications, we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
- Technical information;
- IP addresses;
- Information about what type of device You use to connect to our Website or Applications;
- The manner in which You interact with our Applications.
Information received from the Atlassian Marketplace
As part of Our Applications, We have access to the contact information (your name, phone number, e-mail address, any physical address) and license information (number of licenses, term of the license, etc.) You provide when You subscribe to a liceddddnse for any of Our Applications or when You renew maintenance for Our Applications on the Atlassian Marketplace. We do not have any access to customer data from the Atlassian Marketplace beyond this.
Why does DOIT-BI collect your data?
DOIT-BI may collect your data for some or all of the following reasons:
- To allow us to enhance and personalize your experience and the usability of the Applications;
- To continually improve our applications, including adding new features or capabilities;
- To provide support services (including technical support) to You after You have requested or purchased such services;
- For security, safety and dispute resolution. We use your information to protect the security and safety of our products and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, to confirm the validity of software licenses, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements;
- For business operations (e.g. develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enables us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business);
- To send You information and updates pertaining to our Applications if You have consented to receive such communications;
- To send You occasional company news, updates, related applications, promotions, special offers or service information pertaining to our applications if You have consented or requested to receive such communications. You may choose to opt-out of certain e-mail communication at any time by utilizing the “unsubscribe” feature in the e-mail message;
- For any other specific purpose for which you have specifically provided consent;
- For legal obligations. We use your information as required by law;
Data storage and retention
We retain your personal information for the length of time required for the specific purpose or purposes for which it was collected, plus an additional three (4) months, which allows you to resume use of our services without loss of data.
We primarily store and process the data or information you provide. Any information available via Atlassian REST API and Trello REST API might be processed and stored temporarily in order to render certain functions of the apps.
Our Cloud Apps can be hosted on:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services. The AWS privacy statement can be found at https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/;
Some of the external service providers can be located in so-called third countries outside the European Union. We expect that our third-party service providers will comply with the terms of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and that any international data transfers be made under a recognized basis such as the US-EU Privacy Shield, EU Standard Contractual Clauses, and/or Binding Corporate Rules.
If you wish to know more about international transfers for your personal data, you may contact us.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your Personal Information.
All data is stored on servers with restricted access and only DOIT-BI`s authorized users have access to such data, to the extent required for the performance of their job duties. All staff with access to customer data are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and complete security and privacy awareness training. In addition, We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be entirely secure. If you have reasons to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us immediately of the problem.
DOIT-BI will respect your legal rights to your data.
As a processor of Personal Data, we will assist our customers and end-users with responding to individual rights requests that they receive under the GDPR. In many cases, customers may be able to address these types of requests by logging into the applicable product and using settings available within such a product or your account. In cases in which this is not possible, please contact us to request assistance with any such individual rights requests.
Below are the Legal rights that You have under law, and what DOIT-BI does to protect those rights:
The right to be informed
The right to access
You have the right to access your information. Our Services give you the ability to access and update or delete certain information about you from within the Service. For example, you can access Jira issue and checklist items stored for that issue and then update or remove checklist items that hold Your information. In certain cases, you may need to contact the administrator of your account or your company’s account. Please contact DOIT-BI if have any questions or You wish to access the Personal Data DOIT-BI holds about you.
The right to rectification
If the information DOIT-BI holds about You is inaccurate or not complete, You have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data.
The right to erasure
This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. If You want DOIT-BI to erase all your Personal Data and we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact Us.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask DOIT-BI to restrict how we process your data. This means We are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future.
The right to object
You have the right to object to DOIT-BI processing your data even if it is based on Our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purpose of statistics.
The right to withdraw consent
If You have given Us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and DOIT-BI must stop processing your data.
The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority
You have the right to complain to the competent Data Protection Authority if You feel that DOIT-BI has not responded to your requests to solve a problem.
We reserve the right to make automated decisions, including using machine learning algorithms or other artificial intelligence, about our customers and website visitors in order to optimize the products and services offered and/or delivered.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com, doit@doit-bi