Explore your Jira data to empower your people, manage crisis, and move forward together with Jira Tableau Connector
Using Jira Tableau Connector, you can export Jira data to Tableau Desktop. Using Tableau Desktop, you can track activity in your Jira, measure teamwork and make the right business decisions based on the data you receive with our plugin.
In the plugin Jira Tableau Connector, we have implemented functions based on our personal experience of building reports.
The advantages of our plugin:
- Clear interface for creating data source;
- Automatic detection of relationships between exported tables;
- Convenient preview of tables in the form of ERD diagrams;
- Data filtering by JQL with autocomplete as in Jira;
- Flexible issuance of access to the plugin and connectors.
Data exported by the plugin:
- Jira Core;
- Jira Software;
- Jira Service Desk;
- Tempo Timesheet;
- Tempo Planner;
- Insight – Asset Management;
- Xray Test Management for Jira;
- Advanced Roadmaps (formerly Portfolio);
- Zephyr Scale – Test Management for Jira (TM4J – Test Management for Jira);
- Time to SLA;
- Zephyr for Jira – Test Management;